WAS THE ELECTION STOLEN?

Short answer: YES!



hort answer: Yes!
Not only that, but they invented an "Armed insurrection"
Dem. leaders are shameless
 
Watch the movie "2000 Mules" If that doesn't convince you, you are a "lost cause", you have been brainwashed, inflation, gas prices, and what is coming  is your fault

t


 

This is a very serious accusation and you should hear arguments from both sides. Arguments, evidence, not opinions. Ivanka's opinion only meant she thinks by herself, good! Barr's opinion? he had not seen any evidence. 
By the way, if someone had asked for my opinion some ten years ago, my answer would have been: Are you kidding me? That doesn't happen in the USA, even though I'm not happy with billionaires investing millions in campaigns (that is totally wrong and should be a crime punishable with prison),  I stupidly rationalized: "Each side has its own billionaires". How stupid is that reasoning?  If elections depend on the money raised, what will keep China or Saudi Arabia  (to name a couple) from appointing puppets in the USA?  What about Soros, Bloomers, Suckerverg? etc.
Google "2000 mules" and watch it! Watch the Pelosi's hearings 
THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN, I'm convinced and I've been saying it for a long time


Popular posts from this blog

How To Keep Food Hot On The Plate

PLATES FOR EATING SLOWLY - HEAT STORING PLATES