WHAT IS HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE ANYWAY?

HCQ MOLECULE


HCQ?  There is lots of information on the internet about hydroxychloroquine, so I will concentrate on what they are not telling you. why are they so secretive?

It is FDA approved which means it can be off-label prescribed unless doctors work for a hospital that strictly forbids them to prescribe it or the SMB  (State Medical Board) threatens doctors with losing their license

There is also a FSMB (Federation of State Medical Boards)


You are on the HotSmart Blog now
(Please share this info)

prescribe it or...  as I was saying... the State Medical board threatens doctors with losing their licenses. 

Do you know what the FSMB is? It is the Federation of State Medical Boards. Doctors are not free in the USA to prescribe what is best for their patients, they have to prescribe expensive useless drugs  (As far as I know Remdesivir is one of them), Please correct me if I am wrong, I don't want to spread false information as the WHO, FDA, etc. do. (including... Oxford Universiy) WOW!

They didn't even use Zinc!






-----


Popular posts from this blog

How To Keep Food Hot On The Plate

PLATES FOR EATING SLOWLY - HEAT STORING PLATES