Skip to main content

Response from the office of Senator Ted Cruz









No Prescription, No Doctor (at this point, but you should always consult one), No corrupt lying FDA 

Before I say anything and if you are going to remember one single word of what I'm about to say, remember this one:

Zinc is the key

If you have Covid-19 symptoms:



Those three pills above could have saved more than 1,000,000 ONE MILLION American lives but of course, Doctors through Hospitals organizations and the complicity of the FDA and the FSMB have THEIR HANDS TIED. Ask any Doctor (They have been prescribing the correct medicines to family and close friends discretely because they risk losing their license). 


Corruption at the FDA


OK, BUT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT THE...

Response from the office of Senator Ted Cruz


THIS IS APPARENTLY A COMPUTER-GENERATED RESPONSE FROM THE OFFICE OF SENATOR TED CRUZ, I didn't expect him to answer personally of course, but this is a DEAD END answer (A no-reply-to e-mail address and a couple phone numbers). I am not complaining, I understand but... the information is very important and needs lots of explanation/interpretation.

(I cannot reply to this e-mail address they give a phone number but this important matter is very difficult to explain by phone to an assistant without medical training AND knowledge of  Covid-19 treatments). Besides, I love to keep paper track so nobody can say  "I didn't know"

Popular posts from this blog

How To Keep Food Hot On The Plate

PLATES FOR EATING SLOWLY - HEAT STORING PLATES