Eating slowly equals eating less

Experiment: 30 women
Eating quickly 646 calories consumed
Eating slowly 579 calories consumed
646/579= 1.11 (11% more calories consumed when eating quickly); read details in link below:

http://life.gaiam.com/gaiam/p/Proof-that-Eating-Slowly-Curbs-Appetite.html

It is kind of funny, in real life If I eat quickly I usually ask for "a little bit more" and I am served 50 t0 70 % more food (At my mother's house I was served 80 to 100% more) and guess what? once the food was on the plate it disappeared.

We are simply not trained to eat slowly or to leave food on the plate.
HotSmart plates for eating slowly



--
Posted By Juan J. Ramirez to Hotsmart and Eating Slowly at 8/02/2009 12:51:00 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Keep Food Hot On The Plate

PLATES FOR EATING SLOWLY - HEAT STORING PLATES