See also HotSmartUSA.com
For how to manufacture HotSmarts you need to see previous posts. Patents are public domain (License required for the USA).
- HotSmart Plates use a core of a specially developed -proprietary- microwave absorbing material
- This core is enclosed in a cavity in the plate
- The upper and lower components are basically transparent to microwave radiation
- The core gets very hot and radiates in the infrared range of frequencies (heat)
- The Stefan-Boltzmann law regulates this radiation
- Both Microwaves and infrared radiation are electromagnetic radiation (Only different wave length)
- HotSmart Plates need only ONE minute microwaving (1200W) and stay hot for over 30+ minutes (over half hour) Believe it or not!
- There is a big difference between a simple thick, heavy plate and a HotSmart Heat Retentive Plate.
- See also:
- A ceramic plate with a heater
- How to keep food hot on the plate
- Prevent obesity by eating slowly