InstaHot 30 minute PLUS Hot Plates by HOTSMART

Finally
InstaHot
30 minute PLUS Hot Plates
(They really keep your food hot)
This is the culmination of years of work; I am an Industrial Engineer, after I survived a stroke and brain tumor removal in 2001 I was paralyzed and on a wheel chair for many months; I had to abandon my career in manufacturing (Maintenance, production control, Q.C., Product Engineering, Injection molding etc.).

Economically it was a disaster too, I had to patent the invention myself (Fortunatelly the USA is a great country that still lets you do it yourself although they do not recommend it -and now I know why- it is specialized work for specialized Lawyers (Who charge a fortune as usual).
To learn more about the plates just type HotSmart on any browser or click here

To order Amazon.com

This project is a great therapy because I still can only walk for short distances (I also broke a hip when I fell down).

Anyway, it is now available directly to the public from the manufacturer (Myself), this week I will probably receive production samples of coffee mugs that people will love, they keep your coffee hot to the last sip without overheating it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Keep Food Hot On The Plate

PLATES FOR EATING SLOWLY - HEAT STORING PLATES