Waterless Baby Dish





Babies Will Have Their Own HotSmart Plate
The Plate does not need hot water works better and is a lot simpler to use, needs just about 30 seconds preheating time in the microwave. About 4 million babies are born in USA every year.

Potential market size:
by capturing just 10% of the market represents 400,000 units/year (It is an excellent present for a baby) but why am I talking about 10%?... this is the best baby dish in the world. Obviously I have only the  conception of the idea (I have been very busy with other priorities), but the technology has been tested in: Heat Retentive Plates, Coffee Mugs and Tortilla Warmers. (I may decide to manufacture them myself) but this is a very special market and I do not have time for everything


If you are interested in manufacturing , get in touch  jjrb230@sbcglobal.net
The  invention is patented, I am willing to license it for this particular market or in other type of business cooperation; see Instahot 30 min plus plate as proof in Amazon.com  that the technology works.


The plate can be divided in cool and warm zones, this is also unique in my design.;remember, it needs no hot water

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Keep Food Hot On The Plate

PLATES FOR EATING SLOWLY - HEAT STORING PLATES