FIRST DINNER PLATE WITH AN ANTENNA?

These are antennas I designed to capture the Microwave energy and to melt the PCM. In the beginning I wanted to use PCM's to store the heat inside the plate but they were only available in Germany and Australia, I wonder what those companies were thinking when their products were not available in the Country with the largest economy in the world (USA of course), but thanks to them, Now they will have me as competitor with a simpler technology to store heat. Ihave a properly withnessed laboratory book proving that I invented that. I have not conducted a patent search for plates with antennas though. I will check the Mars Patent Office when I have the time.
PROTECTIVE PUBLISHING, NOBODY CAN PATENT ANYTHING THAT IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE (I would contest it).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Keep Food Hot On The Plate

PLATES FOR EATING SLOWLY - HEAT STORING PLATES