Monday, November 13, 2017

OMINOUS BLACK SCREEN FROM AMAZON.COM TO HOTSMART


I NEED MY INVENTORY BACK AMAZON


http://bit.ly/hotsmart




Notifications
1

    Messages
    Help
    Settings

Search
Marketplace Switcher
Display Navigation
Regarding case 4550542971
When Amazon can't or don't want to resolve something, they assign a new case number to give the impression that the case is new 
Case ID4555845501
Open Case: Action Needed By Amazon
View Your Case Log
jjrb230@sbcglobal.net
Oct 21, 2017 02:38 PM

URGENT: Is anybody really working on this case? I have not received any answer from Your seller performance dpt. This is NOT an answered case. IF THE FINAL DECISION IS TO SUSPEND MY ACCOUNT, I NEED INSTRUCTIOS AS TO HOW DO I GET MY INVENTORY BACK (OVER $33,000 WORTH OF INVENTORY)
1. It is not bad quality not to comply with customer's unreasonable expectations. We have never claimed that HotSmart Plates would keep food "piping hot for 45 minutes. (You cannot complain because they don’t fly either, because we never claimed that. Yes, this may be an exaggeration but it is only to illustrate my point).
2. Somebody said: “Poorly packed”? NO, Each plate comes packed individually in its own box sandwiched between two pieces of styrofoam. Amazon Who we all know are professional packers puts its own box and some packing material to avoid movement
3. The plate does not keep food warm? YES, it does, It is not designed as a "warmer" (get cold food warm) but to keep HOT food from getting cold and it works as claimed, I have many testimonies and I know because I am the inventor and use my products EVERY SINGLE DAY. It is false that only the center gets warm. It does get VERY HOT, much hotter at the very center (the rim stays at room temperature for easy handling with the bare hands.
4. HotSmart is disrupting the market and some products are becoming obsolete. I have detected some really malicious lies trying to stop HotSmart including one ex "agent" who insists that I pass control to him and some supposed investors that would make millions according to him.
5. Last but not least, Amazon has the policy that anybody can say anything about a product ANONYMOUSLY and then chose NOT to receive any communication to clarify anything (To be frank, sometimes I believe some people in Amazon could be colluded to stop a product so I will certainly try inform the  media worldwide).

Attachments: (These are all the documents I sent Amazon to support my case (I doubt anybody read them)
  • MY MOM IS 96 B.jpg
  • feedback.jpg
  • POPSCI 101014.jpg
  • 4 PIPING HOT E 042117.jpg
  • WORKS EXACTLY AS STATED 082114.jpg
  • HOW TO USE AND TIME CHART B 102117.jpg
See less
Amazon
Oct 19, 2017 12:01 PM
Greetings from Amazon Seller Support,
See more
Phone call: you and Amazon
Oct 19, 2017 11:39 AM
Amazon Seller Support notes about the conversation:
attempted outbound call successful
See less
jjrb230@sbcglobal.net
Oct 18, 2017 07:58 PM
I am formally asking you to reinstate my account, It is not fair to suspend an account based on lies. Everybody knows that I never claimed that HotSmart Plates would keep food piping hot for 45 minutes. I need an answer ASAP See more EITHER THAT OR GIVE ME ACCESS TO MY INVENTORY PLEASE.


 Conclusion: no matter what I do following Amazon's instructions carefully, and even if I get a message: "Your password has been successfully changed I do not have access to my seller account and not even my buying account.
Juan Ramirez
HotSmart