How about something to keep the gravy hot?
(It is missing in the picture)
This Are Only Some HotSmart Products
This are some things that need to be taken
- The mass or weight of the heater
- The composition of the heater
- The shape or form of the heater
- The gaps in the cavity around the heater
- The thicknesses of the upper and lower components (which are not uniform).
- Don't forget: there are many possible variations; I am sure every home will want a pitcher of some sort to keep gravy hot, even if used only on Thanksgiving dinner.