WE CAN TEACH YOU !!!
This is our contribution to the war on obesity; do not miss this link below:
This is only one design for a dishwasher safe seal; this is the explanation:
- During the washing cycle hot water creates a small pressure in the cavity and air escapes
- Cold water then cools down the air inside creating a small vacuum
- Repeated cycles finally let some humidity in
- With this shape of seal the more pressure, the most effective the seal becomes
- It works also for the vacuum which is only a larger pressure on the outside.
- There are other ways and modern adhesives to create an hermetic seal.
- Details will be published here (on this blog); some links will be needed.